The Chronicles of Sorsha Darkhorse

Friday, May 28, 2004

Drat, drat, no more fat!

Or at least a lot less of it, in my food that is, so far not on my butt.

  • Step 2 - cut down on dietary fat intake.
    So no more leftover bangers and mash for breakfast, and a lot less bangers and mash for dinner. Bummer. I guess that also covers biscuits with sausage gravy and my favorite McDonald's BLT Bagels. Too bad fake bacon tastes like crap.


  • Since Step 1 was carbonated caffeine, this means I eventually have to take on real caffeine and the rest of my 4 unhealthy food groups. A comedian once said that her food groups were "eat in, take out, frozen and canned." Mine have become sugar, salt, caffeine, and fat. The ultimate expression of that comes in the form of a Peanut Buster Parfait from Dairy Queen. Mmmmmm. . .

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home