The Chronicles of Sorsha Darkhorse

Thursday, June 03, 2004

That was fast.

Yes, another post today. I happened to peek at Niko Blathers On . . ., what should I see but a personality test and a name acronym thingy. I love those!

So, I am


I am the sonnet, never quickly thrilled;
Not prone to overstated gushing praise
Nor yet to seething rants and anger, filled
With overstretched opinions to rephrase;
But on the other hand, not fond of fools,
And thus, not fond of people, on the whole;
And holding to the sound and useful rules,
Not those that seek unjustified control.
I'm balanced, measured, sensible (at least,
I think I am, and usually I'm right);
And when more ostentatious types have ceased,
I'm still around, and doing, still, alright.
In short, I'm calm and rational and stable -
Or, well, I am, as much as I am able.
What Poetry Form Are You?

Not bad, now for the Name Acronym. I've run all my assorted pseudonyms just for the heck of it.










SSensational
OOrderly
RRelaxed
SSecretive
HHappy
AArty


SSquare
EEnjoyable
BBeautiful
AAppealing
SShocking
TTwisted
IIntense
AAdventurous
NNaughty


SSpecial
AAppealing
SSilky
SShocking


SSensitive
UUnforgettable
EEasy


You can try it too:

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

Sometime in the next few days I may explain why I have so many pseudonyms and why they all start with "S".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home